Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Second week begins

No, this is not turning into a running blog. It's a funny scroll-down pic day.

Run one of week two today. Girlie opted out - preferred to stay home baking cookies. I said "You go, sugar. Or, I guess, stay."

Lots of exercisey-type people do things like post a picture of the sky during their run. I thought about doing that, but decided it would be more meaningful and a lot funnier if I posted pics of my hair after my run. That way, you can tell a lot of things about the run, such as what the weather was like, how sweaty I might have ended up, and even what kind of a mood I'm in.

Hair today ('scuse the blurry):
(Hat for warmth. Misshapen head? No, just my hair. What hair? THIS HAIR.)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Odessa?

Nice hair :)

~kate

Shan said...

Ha! Yes, it's Odessa.

Dave Hingsburger said...

It was only temporary, it was only for a few moments, but I swear I turned to stone.

Shan said...

LOL Dave - well done!

Rona said...

Lol! Nice lid! :)