I know I said I'd have St Brigid done soon, but I took a break from it to do some other knitting which I can't show you (I have started Christmas 2007 knitting already). Plus, I got over halfway through the first sleeve and realized I had messed up the increases. Alice Starmore, bless her, is sometimes a bit terse with the instructions - you have to pay attention, and I obviously didn't. So the sleeve went from this:
and now I'm ready to start again.
I have lots of other knitting to show you, but it will have to wait until the next post, because I've got a sick child in the house now. Next time, though, I will hopefully have an FO. I am just doing the weaving-in on my cousin's baby's Trellis, and it's looking pretty good. I have plans to sew a dress to go with it, and a soft toy from a book I recently acquired. It will likely take me a couple of days to do all the sewing, so I may stall you on the Trellis FO until next week. But, here is a little glimpse of the Trellis being mattress-stitched, and the dress fabric underneath it, just to give you an idea.